Finitro Forte Plus can thereby provide support. Finitro Forte Plus contains a detailed composition of various ingredients. Our product helps in the following areas:
• Keep the joints flexible (devil’s claw and frankincense);
• Support connective tissue (copper and manganese);
• Building material for collagen formation for the normal function of the cartilage (vitamin C);
• Helps maintain the bones (vitamin D, K, and manganese);
• Supports muscle function (vitamin D);
• Protection against oxidative stress (vitamin E).
The other components in this product include glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, type II collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Quality is our number 1 priority
Finitro uses only high quality ingredients and is produced by a leading laboratory in Europe. Finitro strives for a composition that is as favorable and balanced as possible. Our team of health, nutrition and herbal experts is constantly working to optimize the quality of our product.
Dosage and use:
4 tablets per day. The tablets are best taken with a glass of water during the meal.
- For adults and children over 16 years.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Do not use if allergic to shellfish.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach for children.
*Devil’s claw and Frankincense support healthy joints and vitamin C helps to maintain healthy cartilage.